AANA Congress 2022
Annual events for associations can be great for member engagement, but also crucial to build out long-term marketing strategy libraries.
Summarizing the largest educational event for nurse anesthesiology in two minutes is no small task, let alone in 30 seconds. But that’s exactly what we set out to do with the sizzle reel, accompanying social cuts, and other content for long-term marketing strategies while covering AANA’s annual congress.
We conducted 18 interviews and captured over 400GB of b-roll in our 5 days of shooting. Now you might be thinking, “That’s a lot of footage. Maybe too much.” But there are benefits…
- We were able to select only the best footage, since we covered everything so thoroughly.
- When AANA asked us to swap out speakers or attendees in the video, we had plenty of options to choose from.
- Filling additional video deliverables, such as the social cuts, with unused footage was a breeze.
- We created an archive of interviews and b-roll that could be used to create even more videos in a more long-term marketing strategy.
Oh yeah, we delivered photos too, 2,266 to be exact. 111 of those were headshots of AANA members and staff. The rest were eye-catching imagery of speakers, event spaces, and attendees having the time of their lives. In the tradeshow space, we had a headshot booth for members and staff to get their headshot done. Now, no one has an excuse to use some cropped out group shot if they speak at these events.
All that to say, our photographers covered a lot of ground.
Sharing a good summary of the event is so impactful to help next year’s event, but we also know how important exceptional imagery is for a long-term marketing strategy. Now there’s a great collection of engaging imagery to use for:
- Email marketing
- Website content
- Social media campaigns
- Brochures and pamphlets
- Sponsorship and partnerships
- Historical record
Another visual element we created for AANA is custom motion graphics based on their brand guidelines. These allowed us to highlight important messaging and impressive statistics related to their event. They also increased each videos’ production value, along with their overall entertainment value, helping maintain viewers’ attention throughout.
More Case Studies